Friday 16 March 2012

This Month You Should...

From tomorrow I've decided to add a new feature to my Blog! I have decided to add two posts every months called; 'This Month You Should Buy...' and 'This Month You Should Do...'. They are self explanatory really but every month I will post a product I think you should buy, it could be anything, a beauty buy, fashion item or just something I've come across that I just love!! And the Something you should do post will be about something you should get out there and do, maybe it will be something I have done that month, or it could be something as simple as getting together with all your friends and having a catch up if you haven't done it in a while! 
I thought it would be a nice little feature to add to the blog and I hope you enjoy it! 
x

Remember please follow this blog and leave your comments, all will be much appreciated! Keep watching you beauties :-) 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment