Tuesday 6 March 2012

Team Miss-Fits' Race for Life

I couldn't help but blog about this today as I am so excited about it and I hope that telling more people about it on here will get more people involved and hopefully more people donating! Today me and my best friend signed up as a team to run Race for Life which is a women only race which has the sole aim to raise money for Cancer Research UK. Both of us have been touched by the cruelty of cancer in our families. So we know how it feels to have someone very close to us to be suffering from cancer. Therefore doing this means even more to us, but not just that, it is an amazing organisation which aim is to ultimately beat cancer! 
Race for Life is such an amazing event and I've always wanted to do it and I thought this year, why not?! So my friend Eloise and I decided we would do it together and enter as a team as we would probably raise more money this way. Also we could train together and keep up each others motivation - as we have decided to enter as joggers, we need to do a bit of training before hand! I certainly do, because despite our team name I'm not as fit as I used to be! 
So wish us all luck and if you read this please if you could donate and sponsor us we would be so grateful and will think of all of our sponsor's as we are jogging our way around the 5k track! Every penny we raise is a penny towards beating cancer! 
Thank you from both of us, and wish us luck!

Love from Team Miss-Fits 


//Simply click on the link for Team Miss-Fits to Sponsor us! :-) // Thank you so much x //

No comments:

Post a Comment