Friday 16 March 2012

Mother's Day Dilemmas!!

Right we all know the feeling! It's Mother's Day on Sunday and we don't have a clue what to get our Mums!! Well I knew what I was going to get mine for a while, I usually don't overspend on Mother's Day for her.. I'm not being cheap-She's really worth it, she's the best Mum in the world! But her birthday is in about a weeks time, so she tends to tell me off if I go overboard "just for Mother's Day" in her words! (last year her birthday and Mother's Day fell on the same day lucky woman!!) So whatever you decide to buy, whether you are getting something cheap & cheerful or flashy & fabulous always remember; make it personal!! 

My Mum gave me a few ideas of what she wanted a few weeks ago so I was sorted, although I am going to go and buy a couple of unexpected things as well- I don't want her to be completely unsurprised when she opens her gifts! You know your Mums best, and if your'e still not sure, ask someone else who knows her! She would have mentioned something recently! 

So I'm going in to town today to get my gifts (not leaving it too last minute-been busy!!). But I knew what I was buying! However if your'e leaving it until this weekend and you're stuck for choices, I will keep my eyes peeled today in town to see what last minute ideas I can see for your lovely Mum. Because you only have one, so this Sunday, show her she's the best one in the world!

// P.S the reason I haven't put what I'm getting my Mum... I know she might peek!! // Yes Mum I mean you!!! //

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment